Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A New Year brings the same old fears...

I don't have anything super witty and interesting to share with you this week. My mind is on quite a few other things, pending deals at work, getting some things around the house taken care of before my heavy travel season picks up in October, and getting my Butt handed to me by Grant Siphers in Fantasy Football this week... Dang you Andre Johnson... I swear that guy is either the best player or worst player week to week.

I digress... Although I have nothing in particular to write about this week I didn't want a whole week to go by without posting something. So, I saw this photograph this morning and wanted to share it with you. This is a photograph of a Palestinian Child holding what appears to be .45 handgun. This is at a protest in Palestine that is going on right now. The importance of the fact that this is going on right now is that the Israelis are celebrating their new year "Rosh Hashanah" which ushers in the beginning of their Holy Holiday Season. So at a time when they should be celebrating with Family and enjoying their beliefs and faith, they are actually being threatened... by a five year old as it were. I just Pray that some form of rest and resolution can be found over there, it is something that I read about everyday, and that concerns me more and more everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Err'body What I Said!